With nearly 30 years’ experience, we are proud to be one of the best logistics service providers in Viet Nam.
- 1991: Mr. Victor Yau (founder of SGL) with his private company was appointed by Vietnam Airlines Hanoi head office act as his first partner of cargo sales agent and passenger sales agent in Hong Kong.
- 1992: Mr. Victor Yau was invited by one subsidiary company of Vietnam Airlines to set up the first air freight agent in Vietnam which was the first agent worked under license of CAAV.
- 1993: Mr. Victor Yau withdraw the co-operation with Vietnam Airlines and formed his own company in Vietnam. SGL was formed.
Main service provided air freight & sea freight handling service to some Global Logistics companies which had no office in Vietnam and demand for high quality of service, such as Hellmann, Yamoto, UTI, J.H.Bachmann,… etc
- 1994: As requested by our customers, SGL set up his import customs clearance team to help our customers solved their import material clearance problem.
- 1995: As requested by our customers, SGL set up Buyer’s consolidation service to provide one stop service from Taiwan and Korea to Vietnam.
- 1997: SGL sales team was formed.
- 1998: SGL set up his export LCLTeam.
- 2000: SGL became No.1 Import NVOCC in Vietnam
2000: SGL set up a joint operation office with TTP in Hai Phong.
- 2001: SGL appointed by BALtrans Logistics (No.1 Forwarder in Hong Kong & top 30 in the world) as his partner in Vietnam.
2002: BALtrans Logistics had acquired Jardine Logistics and authorized SGL to help BALtrans set up a new Representation office to manage both names in Vietnam.
2002: SGL set up Hanoi office.
- 2004: Mitsui Japan had acquired 50% of share from BALtrans Logistics . SGL had continued act as his partner in Vietnam.
2007: TOLL has acquired 100% of share from BALtrans Logistics. SGL continued provided agency service to TOLL.
2009: SGL established a new JVC with Narita Express. Focus on triangle logistics service among Japan, China and Vietnam. Terminated with TOLL group.
- 2010: SGL set up Supply Chain Management (SCM) team to provide full range of logistics service to our customers. SGL started to handle SOC and cross border trade service in North Vietnam.
- 2013: SGL set up Da Nang office.
- 2014: SGL focus on Supply Chain Management services.
- 2015 : SGL continue develop on Supply Chain Management services and expand Japan, EU & USA markets.
- 2016: Become official member of United Shipping Association in Vietnam.
- 2017: Increase export volume from Vietnam to Japan, EU & USA markets.
- 2018: Focus on project cargo and Supply Chain Management services. Develop more volume for current traffics, increase import & export from / to Vietnam / Australia, Japan, EU & USA markets.