Superstar Global Logistics – The Perfect Solution for Freight Transport
Superstar Global Logistics is one of the leading logistics companies in Vietnam, specializing in providing comprehensive and diverse freight transport services. We are committed to delivering effective, cost-saving, and secure freight transport solutions to our customers.
With over 30 years of experience in the logistics industry, we have built a team of highly experienced and skilled professionals. We use the latest advanced technologies to manage and monitor the freight transport process, helping customers save time and transportation costs.
We provide a range of freight transport services, including sea, air, and land transport. Additionally, we also offer specialized services such as transport of oversized, overweight, and super-heavy cargo. We ensure that our customers’ cargo is transported safely, quickly, and reliably to its destination.
We understand that each customer has unique needs and requirements. Therefore, we provide flexible and customized freight transport solutions to meet the specific needs of each customer. We always prioritize the benefits of our customers and are ready to support them in all of their needs.
As one of the leading logistics companies in Vietnam, we always strive to improve and innovate our services to meet the needs of our customers. We are proud to be a trusted partner of many large businesses in Vietnam and around the world.
If you are looking for a reliable, efficient, and cost-saving freight transport partner, please contact Superstar Global Logistics today for the best advice and support.
Some of our milestone
- 1991: Mr. Victor Yau (founder of SGL) with his private company was appointed by Vietnam Airlines Hanoi head office act as his first partner of cargo sales agent and passenger sales agent in Hong Kong.
- 1992: Mr. Victor Yau was invited by one subsidiary company of Vietnam Airlines to set up the first air freight agent in Vietnam which was the first agent worked under license of CAAV.
- 1993: Mr. Victor Yau withdraw the co-operation with Vietnam Airlines and formed his own company in Vietnam. SGL was formed.
Main service provided air freight & sea freight handling service to some Global Logistics companies which had no office in Vietnam and demand for high quality of service, such as Hellmann, Yamoto, UTI, J.H.Bachmann,… etc
- 1994: As requested by our customers, SGL set up his import customs clearance team to help our customers solved their import material clearance problem.
- 1995: As requested by our customers, SGL set up Buyer’s consolidation service to provide one stop service from Taiwan and Korea to Vietnam.
- 1997: SGL sales team was formed.
- 1998: SGL set up his export LCLTeam.
- 2000: SGL became No.1 Import NVOCC in Vietnam
2000: SGL set up a joint operation office with TTP in Hai Phong.
- 2001: SGL appointed by BALtrans Logistics (No.1 Forwarder in Hong Kong & top 30 in the world) as his partner in Vietnam.
2002: BALtrans Logistics had acquired Jardine Logistics and authorized SGL to help BALtrans set up a new Representation office to manage both names in Vietnam.
2002: SGL set up Hanoi office.
- 2004: Mitsui Japan had acquired 50% of share from BALtrans Logistics . SGL had continued act as his partner in Vietnam.
2007: TOLL has acquired 100% of share from BALtrans Logistics. SGL continued provided agency service to TOLL.
2009: SGL established a new JVC with Narita Express. Focus on triangle logistics service among Japan, China and Vietnam. Terminated with TOLL group.
- 2010: SGL set up Supply Chain Management (SCM) team to provide full range of logistics service to our customers. SGL started to handle SOC and cross border trade service in North Vietnam.
- 2013: SGL set up Da Nang office.
- 2014: SGL focus on Supply Chain Management services.
- 2015 : SGL continue develop on Supply Chain Management services and expand Japan, EU & USA markets.
- 2016: Become official member of United Shipping Association in Vietnam.
- 2017: Increase export volume from Vietnam to Japan, EU & USA markets.
- 2018: Focus on project cargo and Supply Chain Management services. Develop more volume for current traffics, increase import & export from / to Vietnam / Australia, Japan, EU & USA markets.